Home -> Long
range locators -> Rayfinder
Limestone Clay Bauxite
of automatic signal selections due to different
“whatever the ground
RAYFINDER long distance locator can handle it, no matter the minerals”
Receiver - Antenna Rods & Power Module. The Rods
are powered by the Power Module-, they are 45 cm long
and plated with a special gold layer therefore
not suffering oxidation from the human skin
The purpose of the rods is to indicate to the operator, that he has faced
the energy line between the RAYFINDER probe and the target.
Power Module - This unit's purpose is to power the Antenna Rods. This
way the system is not self-potential. By increasing user conductivity,
the power module permits everyone to be
a successful user.
Power module features a new Weight Check Control (W.C.C) The power module
can determine a target's weight after a target indication has been verified.
The weight check is controlled by a rotary knob on the power module.
Set low amplification and only large quantities in Kilograms
Select high amplification and smaller quantities corresponding to grammars
also are realized.
The unit contains a 9VDC battery for a power supply.
RAYFINDER gold locator specifications
* 16 bit processor 40 MIPS speed – 160 Mhz clock
* 32 bit DDS synthesizer chip to output waveforms
* Digital frequency synthesis x 20 PLL frequency generator with automatic
frequency stabilizer at 0.1 Hz
* Programmes to scan gold, silver, copper, bronze, lead, iron, aluminum,
diamonds, water, void & free
* Manual frequency selections at 1 Hz increments for every mode * User
frequency selections are automatically stored in memory
* Power output up to 24 Volts Pk – Pk
* Color LCD, resolution 320 x 240 pixels & 8
* 70 mA battery consumption / 170 mA at full backlight. Constant battery
* “APO” - Automatic power on to conductive ground
* “DGB” – Digital ground balance to cancel interference of ground minerals
* Soil mineral content indication scale 000 – 999 & icon
* “RAY track” – Variable waveform according to the ground type
* “RAY graph” – Real time waveform animation
* On screen counter for signal inductance, alerts to start scanning when
the energy field is strong enough
* BNC ground probe and main unit in one piece – no cables - compact design
* Unit rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing of screen
* Tactile keys & sound indication
* “WCC” - Signal receiver with target Weight Check Control, power amplifier & gold
plated “L” rods
* Receiver antennas do not suffer from oxidation due to human skin PH
* Increased detection range and depth over the SPECTRA locator